My child was enrolled previously do I need to fill in a new enrollment form?

January 21, 2013 admin

• Yes, as we are operating under a new approval, you will need to complete a new enrolment form.
• These have been sent out to you last week. Once you have completed them, send them to WSACC.

Could not resolve host: