Will there be catering at the new location?
• At the moment we don’t have a food licence from BCC, although we are getting this sorted over the next few days.
• Once we have the kitchen fully licensed we will be catering exactly as we did at WSS.
• We will have a kitchen that is as capable as our old one; we just need a couple of weeks work to get it operational (getting tradesmen over the break was a bit of a nightmare.
• In the interim, we will be serving high quality, highly nutritious snacks that are made both on and off site.
• We just won’t be able to cook home meals etc. for a couple of weeks. Children will still get great food.